Diva Dish: Golden globes

Posted by wwe fan On 10:04 PM

This week in Diva Dish, Melina’s hot body gets a paint job, Jillian sings away rumors, Kelly Kelly gets to the bottom of things, Lilian Garcia helps a worthy cause, Kristal’s beauty tips are back and Maria shares more travel tales.



Melina’s body became an artist’s canvas recently, when Phoenix body painter, Mark Greenawalt, adorned the Women’s Champion’s sexy curves backstage at a Raw live event. (see photos)

“I got airbrushed from head-to-toe,” she said. “Everything was to my skin, so it looked like I was completely naked, but I had paint all over my body.”

Melina told Diva Dish she’s had her body painted by Greenawalt in the past, and she’s a big fan of his work. This time, Greenawalt decorated her back with the WWE logo.

“I thought it was the perfect opportunity to have him paint my body, too. Because I won the Women’s Championship, I wanted to do something different, something that no other Diva has done with the Championship,” Melina said.

The WWE Superstars’ were surprised to see Melina’s sexy paint job. But she wasn’t shy about showing off her decorated body.

“Everyone thought it was weird that I was covered in gold paint. People were shocked. There were certain people who I knew would give me a shocking look. I didn’t say anything; I just opened up the towel,” she purred.

“I was like a flasher for a day, but yet it was safe because I was covered up, so I didn’t feel naked!”

Check out WWE.com’s hot photo galleries of Melina being painted and Melina posing in her sexy paint job.



Dispelling rumors
Jillian wants to clear the air – she told Diva Dish she sings on SmackDown because she wants to, and it has nothing to do with Brooke Hogan.

“I have no idea where people are getting this idea. The only things we have in common are blonde hair and we’re both pop stars. There are a lot of blonde pop stars out there; it doesn’t mean I’m trying to be her,” Jillian said.

Jillian said she met Brooke Hogan once, at Saturday Night’s Main Event, where they simply said hello to each other.

“I think people are saying this only because she’s associated with wrestling, but her name has never come up when it comes to what I’m doing. I’m doing my own thing,” Jillian stated.

Jillian also wanted to make it clear her allegiance to her favorite pop star has not changed.

“Britney Spears is still my favorite, of course. I love Britney. She’ll always be my favorite, hair or no hair.”



Boxers or briefs?
ECW’s Kelly Kelly told Diva Dish she has a few criteria when it comes to the male posterior.

“I like tighty-whiteys that just grab a guy’s butt and just and just sucks it right up into just a little plump butt. I love big, muscular butts on guys,” she laughed.

In between giggles, Kelly had to clarify one thing about those big butts:

“He’s got to have a big, big, bubble butt, but it has to be a muscley butt – something for me to hold onto. There has to be something for me when I’m in the mood to grab the butt. I love to squeeze them!” she said, erupting in laughter.



A stylish cause
Raw ring announcer Lilian Garcia is known for rocking sexy, stylish clothes every Monday night. It’s not often you’ll see her wearing the same thing more than once or twice, either. So what does Lilian do with her clothes when she’s done wearing them?

“They’ll either go up for auction, or a lot of time I will take a lot of my clothes and give them to the Covenant House. It’s an organization that helps men, women and kids get off the street and back on their feet again,” Lilian told Diva Dish.

“Apparently Covenant House has a big room with racks of all the clothes that are donated, and the people in need go in there and select clothes for themselves,” she explained. “They also have a program where they can actually stay for a year longer and learn how to get and pay for an apartment, and they purchase clothes from the place, so they start learning about the value of money.”

Lilian said the Covenant House is not far from where she lives in New York City, so it’s the perfect place for her too donate clothes, and sometimes even furniture, housewares and books, too.

“I’m very proud of being able to help out with this organization and give away a lot of my clothes,” she said. “You might see some of my clothes walking down the street! You never know!”



Beauty tips
Kristal’s beauty tips are back! This week, the SmackDown Diva has some end-of-winter advice.

“If you get really dry, cracked feet, you want to do something that my mom taught me. After you shower, take Vaseline and slather it on your feet. Put socks on and in the morning your feet will be soft and your cracked heels will be gone,” Kristal said. “You can do it with your hands, too – just put gloves on.”



On the road again
Maria experienced more airline mixups and travel hassles when trying to fly to Puerto Rico last week for Raw’s Latin American tour. After her flight was canceled due to volcanic activity, she had to spend the night in Miami, which ended up being a blast.

“It was amazing, actually. I met up with my really good friend, Emma. We went salsa dancing all night long, and slept for 20 minutes. We had quesadillas and nachos at like 3 a.m.!” she told Diva Dish.

The next morning when she flew to San Juan, Puerto Rico, her luggage was lost, thanks to changing airlines three times the day before. What’s a Diva to do? Go shopping, of course!

“I had to buy everything from tennis shoes, to sweatpants, to pajamas, to dresses – everything to wear for the entire trip because it sounded like there was no way I was getting my luggage back,” she said.

Luckily, the airline found her bags, which included several sentimental items like her treasured skull belt she bought with her sister in Miami, and a beloved book from a special someone.

Maria said she’s also learned a valuable lesson about packing – go light!

“I learned that I overpack so much. After buying everything new in Puerto Rico, I survived off a little bag,” she said. “I’m going to Europe for 11 days and I have to be able to pack like that again. It was so easy. My bag weighed just 17 pounds!”



Diva Notebook
• Playboy cover girl Ashley was recently a guest on Sirius Satellite Radio’s The Wiseguy Show, hosted by Vincent Pastore. She hung out with The Sopranos’ Big Pussy in New York City Wednesday night. Check out a photo of Ashley and Vinny in the Diva Dish photo gallery.

• Don’t forget! SmackDown’s Ashley and Kane will guest star on the CW’s Smallville next Thursday at 8/9 CT.


• Ashley is the star of the April issue of Playboy, on newsstands now. See if she’s coming to a city near you to sign copies of the magazine.

• Check out the new PhotoMania by ECW's Rebecca.

0 comments