Diva Dish: Sexy secrets

Posted by wwe fan On 10:04 PM

In this week’s Diva Dish, Maria shares some secrets, Mickie James delivers family news, Layla gets a surprise from a fellow Diva, Rebecca talks pets, Sharmell gets her hands dirty and Kristal dishes on how you too can live like a Diva.


We have a secret
This week Maria starred in WWE.com’s first-ever, exclusive Secret Sessions video and photo shoot. The Raw Diva let us in on some of her sexy secrets to primping before a date. She was very excited to be WWE.com’s premiere Secret Sessions Diva, and set the bar high for future installments.

Stay tuned to WWE.com for more on Maria’s Secret Sessions debut. But to whet your Maria appetite, keep reading WWE.com’s Diva Dish for tidbits from the shoot.


Auntie Mickie update
Mickie James is a proud aunt once again! We offer our congratulations to the Women’s Champion and her family. Mickie’s sister delivered her second daughter on Jan. 29 while Mickie was at Raw in Dallas.

“Mom and baby are doing wonderful,” Mickie said. “She’s home. Her name is Destiny Marie, which is cool, because her sister’s name is Desiree Ann – Destiny and Desiree – it’s very pretty.”

An emotional Mickie tried to rush home after Raw, but wasn’t able to catch a red-eye out that Monday night. So she took the first flight out on Tuesday and headed straight to the hospital to be with her family.

“It was wonderful. She’s beautiful, and I’m excited,” Mickie smiled.


Layla gets a surprise
Layla’s first European tour with WWE got off to a bumpy start. Knowing she would be on the plane for a long time, she started the trip with a nap.

“When I woke up during the flight, I looked over at the Diva sitting next to me,” explained Layla. “She asked, ‘Would you like a drink?’ and I said, ‘yeah!’ because I was dying of thirst.”

Layla thought the Diva handed her a cup full of Sprite, so she downed the whole thing, only to realize the beverage was straight vodka.

“Mind you I don’t drink any alcohol,” Layla said. “I never drink at all. I almost puked my guts out. I’m going to have to get her back.”


K-9 update
Ashley, Kristal and Trinity have already dished with us about their doggies. How about ECW’s Rebecca?

“I don’t have any pets. I don’t want to be selfish. I can’t give a pet enough time. So I won’t have an animal until I could spend time with one,” she said.

Instead, Rebecca thinks spending time with the other Divas’ dogs works in her favor.

“Kristal’s dog, Ginger, is really cute! She’s kind of like a kid – you get to hold her, play with her, and then you get to give her back,” Rebecca laughed. “I don’t have to worry about her peeing on the floor, or changing dirty diapers. It’s a win-win situation.”


The hardest working woman in royalty
Queen Sharmell may be royalty, but isn’t above hard work. When she’s not traveling with WWE, she can be found helping out at she and King Booker’s wrestling school.

“I think the school is going really great,” said Sharmell. “We’re up to six rings and a bunch of workout equipment. But it’s been a long, hard road — a lot of blood, sweat and tears.”

With all of their free time devoted to the school, there isn’t much room for anything else right now.

“It’s just our life now, but it’s worth it because 20 years from now, we’ll still have it.”

When the school puts on shows, Sharmell wears many hats.

“I do anything that no one else wants to do,” Sharmell laughed. “I take tickets and do all the advertising and marketing. I get together with the sponsors, and after the show I’m in charge of writing all the thank you cards. Anything that has to do with dotting your ‘I’s’ and crossing your ‘T’s.’”


Divalicious
SmackDown’s Kristal wants to give back in a meaningful way, and has decided to make the world a better place one tip at a time.

Kristal has collected a wealth of knowledge on everything from travel to beauty, and is ready to share.

Kristal’s divalicious tip of the week: to knock out dark circles and bags under your eyes after a long flight, dip two chamomile tea bags in hot water, ring them out and place on your eyes for five minutes as soon as you get to the airport.

“You’ll look fresh and ready to go. It works. It also works after a long night of partying.”


Diva Notebook
Raw Divas Candice Michelle and Torrie Wilson were honored by AskMen.com this week, as they were named in its annual 99 Most Desirable Women list. Continue…

Red carpet darling and Raw Diva Melina confesses why she is a true Diva in her first blog.

0 comments